Call for applications for projects promoting contemporary craftsmanship of excellency
In preparation of a nationwide exhibition dedicated to the Tunisian handicrafts, the Rambourg Foundation launches a call for applications to offer a space in the exhibition to initiatives that have emerged in this sector. It is intended for designers, craftsmen, artists, associations, independent publishers who have invested in projects promoting a contemporary craft of excellence.
Molka Haj Salem
71 781 467
- Photo(s) of the Object
- An explanatory document and a concept emphasizing innovation
- A document detailing the manufacturing process and materials used.
- The creation must reflect the spirit of the definition of the craft object that was developed by an assembly of experts in 2019.
- The creation must be innovative.
- The concerned sectors are : ceramics, glass, esparto work, brassware, mosaic, costume and accessories, weaving and jewelry.
Any incomplete application will not be considered by the jury.
The curatorial committee of the exhibition will meet on June 2021 to select the finalist projects that will be auditioned by the jury. An update will be sent to you following the deliberations.